This doesn’t have much to do with taxes or anything I normally write about – however I found this blog post I wanted to share. It’s humorous and yet really thought provoking. I thought I would pass it along. – Enjoy!
Okay, so technically he can’t really be a sociopath because you can’t diagnose that in a teenager since the part of the brain that regulates conscience isn’t fully developed yet. But he is definitely a sociopath in training and would probably be diagnosed with Conduct Disorder (especially if Principal Rooney had his way). His parents and the rest of society certainly enabled his antisocial behavior. According to the professionals, sociopaths have at least three of the below attributes:
1. failure to conform to social norms (check)
2. deceitfulness, manipulativeness (check, mate)
3. impulsivity, failure to plan ahead (impulsivity, check, but Ferris put quite a bit of planning into his day off; though he didn’t plan how he would support his teenage cheerleader bride)
4. irritability, aggressiveness (yes, on the one or two times he almost didn’t get his way)
5. reckless disregard for the safety of self or others (check…
View original post 260 more words